Resultix Tick Spray dissolves the outer wax covering the hard shell of the tick and within 3 hours the tick will die. Any attached or crawling ticks with either fall off your pet, or be immobile when you remove it from your pet's skin.
• Holding the bottle upright, direct the spray at the tick and spray until the tick is covered (usually 2 sprays)
• The tick will die within 3 hours and either fall off your pet, or be immobile when removed.
• If the tick falls off indoors within 3 hours of application, carefully pick up and dispose of tick using gloves or tweezers. After 3 hours if the tick has not fallen off, remove carefully with gloves or tweezers and dispose of tick.
• Dispose of ticks by placing in a sealable plastic bag, sealing the bag, and placing the bag in an outdoor garbage can,
• Wash hands thoroughly if you accidentally came in contact with ticks.
**For use only on dogs and cats**