Royal Canin Pug dry puppy food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your purebred Pug puppy. This exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your Pug puppy, with the specific nutrients to help them thrive. The custom kibble is specially designed for your Pug’s short, square muzzle, making it easy for them to pick up and chew. An exclusive mix of antioxidants including vitamin E supports their developing immune systems and keeps their bodies growing strong. Essential nutrients like EPA and DHA from fish oil help nourish healthy skin and coat. And high-quality proteins and prebiotics promote healthy digestion and optimal stool quality. Once your Pug is over 10 months old, transition them to Royal Canin Pug Adult dog food for precise nutrition into the adult years.
• FORMULATED FOR PUREBRED PUGS: Royal Canin Pug Puppy Dry Dog Food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Pugs 8 weeks to 10 months old
• SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Unique kibble design helps small dogs easily pick up and chew their food
• HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT: Exclusive complex of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support puppy development of the immune system
• SKIN SUPPORT: Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin and coat
• OPTIMAL STOOL: Supports healthy digestion and promotes optimal stool quality with high-quality proteins and prebiotics
IngredientsChicken by-product meal, brewers rice, corn, chicken fat, corn gluten meal, dried plain beet pulp, wheat gluten, natural flavors, fish oil, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, monocalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], salt, hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), L-lysine, DL-methionine, L-tyrosine, choline chloride, taurine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), Yucca schidigera extract, L-carnitine, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
|Crude Protein||27.0% min|
|Crude Fat||16.0% min|
|Crude Fiber||3.6% max|
|Vitamin A||19,600 IU/kg min|
|Vitamin A||420 IU/kg|